<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.carenaturele.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Care Naturele: 10 Organic Skincare Products You Should Be Using

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

10 Organic Skincare Products You Should Be Using


No chemical can give you the most out of your skincare like natural products can, so I tried and tested a lot of organic skincare products and came up with these top 10 list.
Organic skincare products

These products are made with the finest natural ingredients that are organic, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly.

I like to try out different products until I find the ones that work best for me or that my skin loves. Then they become a staple product in my beauty regimen.


Here are the top 10 organic skincare products you should be using in your daily beauty regimen.


I'm loving Everyday Botanicals and Juice Beauty skincare range right now, so you'll find a lot of their products made the list. With good reason!



1. Grapefruit & Mango Natural Body Lotion from Everyday Botanicals.



Natural body lotion


This made the number 1 spot because it's my favourite natural body lotion right now, and here's why - It rejuvenates, hydrates and stimulates your dry skin, (including all of your senses)! It's made with citrus fruits and exotic mango oils which are combined with natural sunflower oils, shea butter and hydrolyzed oats, to produce an ultra-moisturizing lotion that will quench the thirst of even the driest skin.



2. Yuzu Mint Natural Body Lotion from Everyday Botanicals.



Natural body cream


Number 2 is this minty body lotion. This natural body cream is packed with rich benefits, such as hydrating, protecting and enhancing your skin. It has an aromatic and nutritious blend of refreshing mint, yuzu essential oil, shea butter and vitamin E will indulge your dry skin from the outside in, leaving it feeling soft and satin-smooth.



3. Grapefruit and mango natural shower gel from Everyday Botanicals.



Natural shower gel


I shower with this natural shower gel each morning because it wakes up and gives me a jump-start for the day ahead, with a refreshing burst of citrus. It's a plant-based shower gel which is infused with pink grapefruit seed, mango oils, aloe vera and African black soap, which soothes, cleanses and conditions my skin, while also protecting it from dryness (which is very needed in this cold weather).



4. Yuzu mint natural shower gel from Everyday Botanicals. 



Yuzu mint shower gel


I often switch it up with this minty shower gel for my nightly routine, it invigorates and cools me down after a long day and it also softens and protects my skin from free radicals. This cleansing shower gel is packed with ingredients such as aloe vera, African black soap and spearmint oils (which has a cooling effect). After using this just once, you'll feel the instant rejuvenation of your whole body! 



5. Vitamin C Facial Serum from Oz Naturals.



I use this anti-aging vitamin C serum on face weekly to instantly brighten and make my face more radiant. It's made with the highest quality vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, to create a potent antioxidant. It glides smoothly on the skin and protects your skin from free radicals throughout the day. This serum when used consistently, will give you a youthful glow to your skin.

(Get 15% with this code OZNF15OFF on their website).


6. Green Apple Brightening Eye Cream from Juice Beauty.


This is the Holy grail of eye creams. I use this mostly at night, sometimes I use it I'm the mornings as well. It reduces the appearance of dark circles baggy under eyes.
It's made with a potent blend of black tea, pesticides, DMAE (an anti-aging property) and CoQ10 (an antioxidant that protects the body cells from damage), for age-defying results.


7. Stem Cellular Anti-wrinkle Overnight Cream from Juice Beauty. 

Organic overnight cream

I switch up with this overnight anti-wrinkle cream to intensively hydrate my face. It's formulated with Vitamin C, fruit stem cells and organic grape seed, combined with olive-derived squalane. 

It also contains evening primrose and sacred lily extracts, which work all night to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. 
I always wake up looking and feeling refreshed, renewed and restored. 
This one is a bit pricey, but it's worth the money (But, if you sign up on the website, you'll get 15% off your first purchase). 


8. Hydrating Mist from Juice Beauty.




I really love this product. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh throughout the day, whenever I use it; especially during the hot summer days. 
It tones, hydrates and refreshes my skin. It's made with organic grape seed, ylang-ylang oil, rosehip and aloe vera. 
I spray it on my face and neck before going out and during the hot summer days, I keep it in the fridge so it gives me a cooling effect as I spray it onto my face. 

9. Harmony Skin Balancing Oil from Face Oils (Formerly Fine Oils). 


This oil is especially for people with oily or combination skin. It's quickly absorbed into the skin to help even out your complexion and balance the oil on your skin, without leaving your face looking oily and greasy. It also minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
This product contains a blend of grape seed, kukui, maracuja, evening primrose, sandalwood, lavender, rosehip and geranium oils. 
These ingredients help to achieve a clearer, smoother and healthier looking skin. 


10. Argan Oil from Face Oils.



Argan oil is sometimes called liquid gold for a reason. This miracle oil is excellent for your skin, hair and nails. It's very rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. It will nourish and hydrate dry skin, hair and nails, making them soft, smooth and supple.
(When you sign up for their newsletter on the face oil website, you'll get 20% off your purchase).

       Some of the organic skincare products in the market are sometimes not made with 100% natural ingredients, but I can definitely assure you that each and every one of these 10 products on this list is made with 100% natural and organic ingredients; no artificial mineral oils, preservatives and artificial fragrances are present.

Your Turn
Which other organic skincare products do you think should be on this list? 
Will you be trying out any of these ones? 
Let me know in the comment box below. 
   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home